Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technologies.

Go down

Technologies. Empty Technologies.

Post by Blitz Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Technologies.
Based off of Gambit's old tech thread.

If you HAVE NOT reached a certain Tech level yet, you will not be able to buy the item. You advance through tech levels in certain events, trading, or your own technological breakthroughs The latter of the two must be monitored by myself. Army Tech and individual naval tech will be left to the player

Also, I'd like to addresss a matter that Kruggly told me, that this is too restrictive to RP. Where in the last Dominion you were allowed to say whatever tech you had and if it was okay with GM he approved it. Since I hate restricting RP and creativity so much, I will allow some exceptions to people starting off with different stuff. Also, you may create your own types of weapons and monopolize them as long as you go to the GMs for auths to do so.

Military Technology.

Spoiler:

Planetary Info.

A planet can be level 1-3, and can have various advantages, resources, and drawbacks. Let's look at an example of one such planet.

Name: Prometheus-2
The planet's name.

Sector: 5
The space sector it resides in.

Adjacent planets in solar system: Zeus-1
The planets in its solar system that may be of importance. These neighboring planets are present in other events or are already owned territories, not random planets of little use.

Planet Level: 3
The planet's level, 3 meaning it is uninhabitable and mostly a mining opportunity.

Moons: 1, of little use or importance.
Denoting the number of moons and what they might hold.

Owner: NONE.
The empire claiming this planet.

Population: Null.
The estimated number of persons, and the types of species.

Dominant environment: No atmosphere, an uninhabitable rock.
The main environment of the planet, be it desert, ocean, jungle, mixed (like earth), or uninhabitable.

Resources: Basic metal mines on planet's surface.
Any resources ranging from metal ores, hospitable environment, or agricultural abilities.

Strategic importance: Yirridium ore asteroid belt.
[i]Any important objects this planet may have, from Tridine mines to an ideal trade spot.

Blitz
Dominion GM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum