Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyelpenassë

Go down

Tyelpenassë Empty Tyelpenassë

Post by Jacque Thu May 31, 2012 2:00 am

Tyelpenassë TyelpenasseTitle
"I goth-e-goth nîn vellon nîn."

Tyelpenassë TyelpenassePortrait1

Anthem: Hymn of the Tyelpenassë.
Motto: "I goth-e-goth nîn vellon nîn." - "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Capital: Ninhabar, Telcontar.
Largest City: Fadhranirion, Telcontar.
Language: Tyëlpenassian, High Tyëlpenassian.
Government: The Council of Tyelpenassë.
Leader: Tar-Tyelpenassë - the High King of the Tyelpenassë, and all realms concerned.
Primary Imports: The nation does not import any goods, as it does not reveal the location of its home system to others.
Primary Exports: The nation does not export any goods, as it does not reveal the location of its home system to others.
Political Alliances: None as of yet.

Tyelpenassë TyelpenasseFleet
The station of the Tyelpenassë lies cloaked in the Glorious Realm; Aglarebardh. It sits, guarded by the cloak of the stars around it. Sat between the planets Dinenaer and Daerfuin, it is a centre of commerce and meeting for those living under the halls of the Tyelpenassë. A ring of cloaked satellites block any signals from any scans or exterior factions that might stumble across the station.

Tyelpenassë TyelpenasseSectorMap
A sector map of the Tyelpenassë Realm, Aglarebardh. The station is not marked upon the map, as it would compromise the position that it sits at. However, the basic location and co-ordinates of the planet are there. This map can only be found being sold by Tyelpenassë merchants that sometimes wander out into the vast depths of the sectors.
Jacque
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum